We have selected 6 new consultants for our talent program – Avalon Talent Program – out of over 100 applicants. With expertise in mechanics and software, they are ready for assignments starting on August 23, 2023.


We offer our key clients favorable prices for a junior consultant from our talent program. Together, we help our talents get a flying start in their careers – a win-win-win situation!

10% Skill Development

The consultants will work on assignments 90% of the time. The remaining 10% will be dedicated to our tailored internal talent program, which includes training in

  • Project management
  • Sustainable innovation
  • Consultmanship
  • Leadership
  • Skill-specific courses, e.g., Geometrical Tolerances
  • Customer-specific training where you can be involved in planning

Hire our talents

  • Do you need support for simpler tasks to free up your seniors to focus on the more complex aspects of your projects?
  • Do you have work packages you want to outsource remotely? We can provide support with senior leaders.
  • Are you behind schedule and have a backlog that you want to catch up on?
  • Do you need to update various drawings but don’t have the time?
  • Do you have someone on your team who dreams of becoming a tech lead and having a colleague to lead?
  • Do you want to help a newly graduated engineer get a flying start in their career?

Then Avalon and our talents are the right fit for you!


Kontakta sales@avaloninnovation.com and we will be happy to provide more information!

Vรฅra nya talanger