IoT blurs the boundaries between systems and products, where smart connected devices pave the way for completely new business models and revenue streams.
The Internet of Things is the future
The entire industry is currently undergoing a very interesting transformation, with the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 representing on ongoing revolution. At Avalon, we help our customers to digitalise their products, systems, service solutions, service, experiences and production. When we are hired for innovation projects, we help our customers and their end users to achieve increased efficiency, unique competitive advantages and a smarter everyday life.
Big Data – right data
Technological development and digitalisation combine to create enormous opportunities for customers to increase their value to the market, by such means as streamlining processes, improving quality, generating new revenues and reducing production costs. Technology has come a long way and there are plenty of cost-efficient components.
We help you to connect sensors with relevant data analysis and map out knowledge of the user. Collecting data in real time is not difficult, the challenge instead is to obtain the right information – this is when totally new business opportunities emerge.
Experiences of the future
Many companies believe that connected products are the future. The ability to control and communicate remotely can be decisive in achieving maximum functionality, and the important, direct feedback at all stages creates the conditions for new development. The companies that best understand the interface between their users and their portfolio will also find what might be the totally groundbreaking business of the future. The opportunities for those that succeed are enormous, and we can help you.
- Strategies for developing your portfolio, with a focus on IoT and digitalisation
- Development of new value offers through the connection of sensors and relevant data analysis.
- The right information, for the right recipient. That’s what generates new business opportunities
- Expertise within, among other areas, analysis, cloud, product development, architecture, UX, database design, system integration and project management
- Avalon Innovation is a member of the GE Digital Alliance Program! This is a network of stakeholders based around GE’s Predix platform. The platform is intended to serve as a competent tool in the creation of the information infrastructure required for digitalisation.